It takes time and effort to post consistently on social media, respond to your audience, review analytics and make changes manually. If you are starting on your entrepreneurial journey, you will have limited time and budget. With the limited resources available, you will have to manage everything and build your strong web presence. When it comes to social media, there are plenty of free social media marketing tools in high demand that can let you manage everything on social media. We have listed out 10 of the top free social media scheduling tools for your business right now. From post design and writing to video editing and account analytics, these social media marketing tools help you stay ahead of your competitors without increasing your budget.
Buffer has grown as one of the best free social media management tools since its launch. It offers an intuitive dashboard where you can manage your social media networking in an organized way.
- You can use Buffer to track your followers activity and know the right time to publish your content based on that.
- This tool offers necessary features for content publishing, engagement, analytics, and team collaboration.
- It works best if you install its browser extension. All the scheduled posts appear in the buffer queue list so you are always informed of the post status.
- The tool is easy to use and you get tons of tips on the internet to make the most of the Buffer tool.
You may want to share links on social media but don’t want to show the original URL. If the URL is too long, it can add clutter to your post. If you want to shorten your URL, Bitly is the perfect free social media marketing tool. With Bitly, you can shorten the URLs and store them in your database. You can shorten the URL or create your URL with a custom slug.
- QR codes are essential elements of marketing strategy. It helps you quickly measure the effectiveness of the campaign Bitly’s simple QR code generator allows you to create a QR code for any Bitly link and connect with your audience.
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest support the platform.
- Buffer’s free plan offers enough features to support your social media marketing efforts. If you have the budget, you canopy for Buffer’s premium plans.
- The free plans include scheduling posts and automatically publishing them, tracking your social media posts, creating social media content in batches, and shuffling them to post in random order.
Whether you want to create a blog post, a seasonal sale, or social media post, images are essential to convey the brand message better than words. But, clicking your photos or choosing one from free images doesn’t provide the same results as that of professional ones. Canva is a great option both for beginners and expert designers.
- It is a free design app that lets you design all kinds of graphics from Instagram stories and Facebook Cover Images to blog post images and tweets.
- If you don’t want to create designs from scratch, you can choose from hundreds of already available templates. According to the reports, Canva contains over 100 million stock images, videos, and graphic elements.
- The social media templates in Cava come in certain image dimensions. But, you can customize them and add multiple graphic elements as per your needs.
- The Canva Pro version offers premium themes and maximum customization abilities to its users.
How do you build a loyal follower base on social media? When you consistently provide quality content, offer useful tips, and keep your viewers informed about the latest industry updates a social media marketer, you gradually build followers that are genuinely interested in your brand. For all this to happen, you need to know the pulse of the customer’s interests and industry trends. Feedly lets you quickly search for new and add news feeds from blogs, websites and RSS feeds.
- Using Feedly, you can create your customized newsfeed. This tool is completely free to use and it takes only 10 minutes to get started.
- You can search using keywords, hashtags, usernames, or specific website or blog names. You can group the feeds together into categories and browse them later for quick access.
- In short, Feedly is a browser-based application that automatically feeds you stories and articles from your favorite sites.
- Feedly is one of the best free social media tools for Instagram and Facebook.
5. Headline Analyzer
Regardless of the experience of the writer and the content of the article, you need really good headlines to persuade the viewers to open the article. A headline should be persuasive, and striking, induce curiosity in the audience and also be search engine optimized. This makes writing headlines scary and more challenging. Head Analyzer is the right tool for you. A well-curated headline can result in higher clicks, increased web traffic, and better reach on the web. We recommend a tool named CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer.
- It analyzes your headline for readability, and SEO, and also provides suggestions on where it needs improvement.
- If your headline shows up in green color, then you are good to go. If it shows yellow or red, it needs improvement.
- You can follow the tips to improve the headlines to make it green and get more reach on social media.
You may want to convey your message in detail on social media. But the character limit doesn’t allow you to do so. If you want to speak through a video or a reel, there is a time limit. How can you share what you want to say without using up the characters? Loom is your answer.
- This tool helps you quickly record your screen and share it on social media platforms.
- If you want to add a personal touch, you can include a small video of you in the corner, demonstrating the content in the screen share. Or you can just record your voice and the screen only.
- Once the recording is done, you can share it on Facebook and Twitter immediately or copy-paste the link into your scheduled social media post.
7. Easy Advocacy
Content marketing is one of the essential ways to improve brand awareness and generate leads. You should ensure that the content you have created is reaching the audience. You can achieve it by allowing your team members to share the content on social media. Easy Advocacy is a free social media marketing tool that keeps your coworkers and stakeholders updated on your latest content.
- All you have to do is to set up a distribution list including all your teammates, create a campaign, and forward it to your distribution list.
- Each person on the list receives an email prompting them to share and promote the campaign.
- The email contains all the necessary social share buttons and links so that your teammates can easily share the posts with a single click.
- Once the campaign is sent, the Easy Advocacy dashboard track all the key statistics from your campaign.
HootSuite offers a free plan for beginner entrepreneurs just starting out. This is a perfect free social media analytics tool if you want to stay active on one or two platforms with not so much content needing to be posted.
- You can schedule up to 5 messages at a time using Hootsuite.
- HootSuite integrates with all the major social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- All the social media accounts are organized into individual boards making it easier for you to track the scheduled and published content.
- You can either upload a file from your gallery or choose the free images provided by Pixabay. Once the post is created, you can post it immediately, save it as a draft or schedule the post for later publishing.
9. Answer the Public
Let’s admit it! Creating content consistently is a real struggle. Soon after you start producing content, you may run out of content ideas. What if there is a tool that helps you overcome writer’s block by drawing inspiration from your audience? Yes! You heard it right and the “Answer the Public” is the tool you need. It is a free consumer insight tool that generates search results from popular search engines like Bing and Google.
- It generates a visual map called a search cloud which categorizes results and helps you get a deeper understanding of the topics and the niche your customers might be interested in.
- Content marketers can leverage this tool to know better about their target audience’s interests, improve keyword research, and optimize long-tail keyword phrases.
- This not helps you produce the content that the customers search for but also makes your content featured in Google snippets.
ContentCal is another popular free marketing tool for small businesses that helps you in scheduling posts, content planning, and team management. It is designed to help advertising agencies plan, create, and publish content across multiple networking platforms.
- The key features of ContentCal include social media post scheduling, keyword filtering, collaboration, feedback analysis, project management, etc.
- Content creators can use this free social media marketing tool to design visual content, modify the layout and add a personalized logo.
- Additionally, this tool offers an application programming interface (API) and Zapier Integration that allows businesses to connect with several third-party platforms like Slack, Pinterest, Buffer, Airtable, etc.
Sometimes, it is worth investing in good social media marketing tools that help you in content scheduling, management, and reporting. Still, you can easily manage your social media presence without spending a penny. Include some of these best free social media marketing tools and produce better results for your brand. Thanks for reading!