1. General Information
2. How we collect information
- We may collect information directly from you while you visit our website. However, the data recorded depends on the type of interactions you have with our Site.
- Through our business interactions with you or your employees.
- Through other sources like third-party applications or subsidiaries to update your latest address or contact details so that communication gets easier on your next purchase.
3. What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, we collect some of your information like your device operating system, IP address, browser type, language, and information about cookies installed on your device.
Besides the above, we automatically collect information about the pages and the products you have viewed, your search terms and your interactions with our site through log files. We obtain information from Google Analytics about how arrived at our site and how are you spending your time while on the site.
Also, when you make or purchase or attempt to make a purchase, we collect certain information like your name, phone number, email address billing address etc. However, the payment information or credit card details will not be collected by our site but redirected to third party applications like PayPal etc.
4. How we use the information
- We use the collected information to maintain, protect and improve our products and services.
- As a part of this policy, we may use the collected information to:
- Understand the customer experiences, interests in our products and services while using our Site or website.
- Improve our services and the way we operate our business.
- Personalise our products and services for you based on the recommendations from your browser history.
- Deliver your products accurately as per your request.
- Send you information regarding invoices, confirmation messages, technical notices, security alerts etc.
- Send you information about our promotions, upcoming events, or any latest news about our products and services.
- We collect your information to protect your data against fraudulent or illegal activities.
- Also, we may use your personal information without your consent when needed by law or regulatory bodies for the verification of your identity or for the purpose of prevention, detention, investigation during cyber crimes etc.
5. Data Security
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards related to the collection, storage or disclosure of the customer’s personal information.
It is advised for you to protect your password from unauthorised access to computers, laptops, phones etc. Make sure to sign off or log out of the device after you finish using it.
6. Link to Third Party Sites/Apps
on these links, you will be redirected to third party websites which have different terms and privacy policies. We don’t hold any responsibility for your data while you are on those websites. We request to go through their privacy policies as a precautionary measure against data-stealing and fraudulent activities.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that has been collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data not sell the consumer’s personal data.
You can contact us and make a request if you would like to exercise any of these rights. We have one month to respond to you.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that you are completely aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- ser is entitled to the following: The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you want to exercise any of these rights, kindly contact us.
Protecting children while using the internet is one of our top priorities. We encourage parents or guardians to observe and monitor their child’s online activity. Vrhunec doesn’t collect any Personal information from children under the age of 13. If you find your child providing information on our website, please contact us immediately. We will put our best efforts into detaining such information from our database.
8. Changes to the Policy